The Types of Information We Collect
- Personal identifiers, for example your name, email address and company name
- Payment methods, for example debit/credit card details (A-apps Ltd. does not have direct access to this)
- Geographic location and website usage
- Device details for licence activation
How We Get the Personal Information and Why We Have it
- You visit our website
- You contact us via email or through social media interactions
- You install and launch our software
- You purchase a software licence
- You have an account on our support or licensing portals
Your Personal Information and How We Store it
- Zoho (website and helpdesk)
- Paddle (merchant for processing payments)
- Cryptlex (software licensing).
- First name, last name, email address [Zoho, Paddle, Cryptlex]
- Company name (optional) [Cryptlex]
- Links to social media profiles [Zoho]
- Credit card information [Paddle]
- Website usage [Zoho]
- Geographic location [Zoho, Paddle, Cryptlex]
- Licence Activation: device hostname, device user name (hashed using SHA256), device operating system, virtual machine being run on the device, device fingerprint generated from various hardware components (hashed using SHA256), device IP address [Cryptlex]
Your Data Protection Rights
- Your consent, through the use of our website, portals and methods of communication
- We have a contractual obligation, through the supply of software licences purchased via our website
- We have a legitimate interest, through providing after-sales support
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
How to Complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data:
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk